(a) Nondiscrimination. In the operation of all facilities at the air terminal, all persons shall render services to the public without segregation or discrimination because of race, religion, color, national ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, sex, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, or parenthood.
(b) Construction – Alterations. All construction and alterations made upon the air terminal shall conform to and be governed by the provisions of the KGB Code pertaining to zoning, subdivisions, and building codes.
(c) Animals. No person upon the air terminal shall have in his possession and under his control a dog or other animal, except:
(1) Trained service animals; and
(2) Animals to be transported by air may be permitted in the terminal building if they are restrained by leash or in a shipping kennel.
(d) Recreational Use. No hunter, trapper, fisherman, hiker, sightseer, beachcomber, or any other person may use or travel on or across the air terminal without first having requested and obtained from the airport manager permission to do so.
(1) No person engaged in any of the activities set forth above shall be upon any of the taxiways or runways, or cause any disturbance of or impediment to aircraft movement on or above the air terminal.
(2) No person engaged in any of the activities set forth above shall be in the area of any of the federal instrumentations installed at the air terminal.
(3) No person upon the air terminal shall shoot or discharge firearms, except that this prohibition does not apply to law enforcement officers of the city of Ketchikan, the Gateway Borough, the State of Alaska, and the United States of America.
(4) The airport manager may suspend the above-described recreation use of the air terminal at any time.
(e) Lost Articles. Any person upon the air terminal finding lost articles shall deposit them at the office of the airport law enforcement officers. In accordance with the written airport lost and found items policy, unclaimed items may be disposed of after 45 days and perishable unclaimed items may be disposed of prior to the expiration of 45 days.